For All Classes
New concepts are presented everyday, therefore absences from school should be kept to a minimum. If it is necessary to be away from school, students who are absent are responsible for seeing the teacher about make up work. Please encourage your child to take responsibility for him/her self.
Students are required to keep a folder/notebook. This will enable organizations for all handouts and student work. All students should come prepared with the following material:
-Any handout previously distributed.
During K-9 enrichment period.
Wake County Grading Scale
F 59 and lower
Rules and Procedures
Computer Lab Rules
1. Be on time and prepared for class.
2. Absolutely no gum, food, or drink.
3. Stay on Task-Do not stray from assigned classroom activities.
4. This also includes going into other files, hacking or being destructive to computer hardware or software.
5. Respect yourself, teachers, classmates and school property.
Computer Lab Procedures
1. Bring paper, pen/pencil and agenda to class daily.
2. Follow steps on proper care of equipment.
3. Keep all materials organized in your student folder.
4. Properly pick up and return any needed materials
5. Always use pass if given permission to leave the room.
1. Enter the classroom quietly and orderly.
2. Check the board or monitor for directions.
3. Be seated and log into your computer.
1. Properly save/close documents and programs.
2. Clean up workstations and return materials properly.
3. Return to assigned seat.
4. Push chair under when dismissed.